Saturday, May 14, 2011

Snored into a refreshed me ... telling new stories (about myself/ourselves) during the 'ole moons

Here's a conversation I was having with myself during the 'Ole Moons:


Don't look at those moon phases over on the side-bar!  Ha?

Don't look at those moon phases over on the side-bar.

Why not.  You said, "I'm glad the're over there..."  Or something very much like that.

Well, yes.  I did say that, the other day.  But, now I wonder whether the exactness of time or age or moon-time doesn't distract me/us from being FULLY present and refreshed.


 
The audio-vid below, is my latest refresh and refueling during my 'ole moons.  It's possible the 'ole phase is one or another ... it could be 'Ole Pau by the looks of those phases.  But then, if I look out the window tonight Mahina will show me who she is ...

The audio-vid struck me, rang such resonant bells ... it's made me giggle and filled me with joy, so I think, it's a good discovery.  It starts with a woman talking about sleeping in a room with a snorer. Pete and I have been snoring (more than usual) and the direction this conversation went is so unpredictably refreshing.




Can you relate to the answer given:  "What are we renewing to?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, mana'o, or something to consider.